The distinct retro flair of the golden age of motorcycling is one that only Husqvarna can genuinely embody. The Husky marque is the definitive emblem of an era, and one that continues to symbolize bold innovation, classic design and timeless passion. Husqvarna’s distinctive 1970’s vibe is revisited in the Concept Baja – where vintage meets technology, and legendary style is redefined.
Vintage allure isn’t all this trek-touring design has to offer; performance is what makes the Concept Baja truly exceptional. Ideal for the casual rider as well as the committed enthusiast, The Baja will continue the trek well after the pavement ends.
Husqvarna Concept Baja
• 650cc single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, four-stroke engine
• Five-speed wide-ration transmission
• Electronic fuel-injection
• Brembo disc brakes
• Perimeter frame with progressive linkage swingarm
• Wheels: 19-inch front, 17-inch rear with intermediate-knobby tires
• Innovative LED crossbar instrument display
• Approachable seat height and layout suits wide spectrum of riders