Not all stands are made equal, and the WC FS 4, is no different … the newest release from the factory is taller, sturdier and built with a more solid frame and designed specifically with Four-T bikes in mind. The stand has a large 12″ x 12″ top and is tall enough to get both wheels on a 450F, off the ground. The pad on top is solid, tough rubber and powder coating makes the stand look well finished. One caveat is some riders may miss is the oil drain hole in the center, but we didn’t.
- 12″ x 12″ Stand top
- Quality grade 5052 and 6063 aluminum construction
- 1″ oversized extruded and formed leg tubing
- Hand TIG welded craftsmanship
- Heavy-duty, logo embossed, 10mm industrial grade top mat
- Removable tool tray
- Logo panel for sponsors
- Black or White powder coated finish
- Decal options: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Orange
Overall, the stand is an extremely useful addition to your pit kit, and after spending a couple of weeks using and abusing it, we feel its a worth replacing your existing stand!
Color Options: Black, White
Suggested Retail: $119.95
Get yours at www.worksconnection.com