We should have our hands on one soon, check back for the review or sign up and we’ll send you a note when the review is up.
Here’s the press release, check below for photos:
The new-from-the-ground-up Moto-9 dirt helmet elevates the category with not only improved fit, ventilation and comfort, but added safety features. Bell’s new magnetic cheekpad system—the Magnefusion Emergency Release System (MERS)—allows for easy helmet removal in emergency situations. Used in conjunction with the Eject Helmet Removal System—the two features allow First Responders to gently remove the helmet from a rider’s head, reducing the potential for secondary neck or spine injuries.
On a practical basis, MERS allows for easy removal and hand washing of the cheekpads, a useful convenience for keeping the interior clean and grunge free. A removable, washable comfort liner made from X-Static®–a silver-woven antimicrobial and antibacterial material— wicks moisture away from the head and kills off 99.9% of odor causing bacteria. Moving outward on the helmet, the Moto-9 features a souped-up version of Bell’s Velocity Flow Ventilation system, which literally pulls air through the helmet, keeping the rider cooler. Our Tri Matrix Composite Shell keeps weight low and strength in the right places, while the Flying Bridge Visor is easily adjusted with two hand-in-glove-adjustable QuickFlip screws that firmly hold the visor in place. The patented Magnefusion strap keeper replaces the often hard-to-locate strap snap with an elegant magnetic solution that easily engages and secures the strap end. Quite simply the best MX helmet ever.
- WEIGHT: 1450 GRAMS
- SIZES: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- TECHNOLOGIES: – Velocity Flow Ventilation™
- Kevlar/carbon fiber/fiberglass
- TriMatrix™ Composite Shell
- Fully adjustable Flying Bridge Visor™
- Removable & washable X-Static™
- Silver-lined Extended Wear™ interior
- Exclusive Magnesfusion™ Emergency
- Removal System (MERS) cheekpads
- QuickFlip™ visor screws
- Fully ventilated EPS-lined chinbar
- Magnefusion™ magnetic strap keeper
- Padded chin strap with D-ring closure and strap keeper
- Five-year warranty
- Comes with spare visor and helmet bag
- CERTIFICATIONS: Snell M2010, DOT