The Works Connection Elite Throttle Tube consists of a CNC machined aluminum throttle tube and six Delrin® snap on cam pulleys. The incorporation of a sealed bearing inside the end of the tube and an internal polymer bushing combine to create buttery smooth throttle action. Designed to match the OEM/stock pull ratio, the cams included in the kit cover the complete line of MX and Off-Road, Race 4-Stroke models from Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha.
- Sealed ABEC 1 + rated radial ball bearing
- Low friction, high wear resistance, internal polymer bushing
- Delrin® thermoplastic cam pulleys match OEM/stock pull ratio
- CNC machined 6061 T-6 aluminum throttle tube and bearing insert
- Grip area knurled for maximum grip adhesion
- Replaceable end cap provides damage protection and seals out debris
- Additional O-ring set included for large I.D. bars
- For use with stock throttle housing-No modifications required
- Fits Honda/Husqvarna/Kawasaki/KTM/Suzuki/Yamaha MX and Off-Road Race 4-Strokes
Retail $69.95 PN 22-500
Contact your local retailer or visit www.worksconnection.com
About Works Connection:
Established in 1989 with the desire to produce ‘Works’ type products and make them available to the general riding public. Works Connection continues that original idea today through constant evolution and expansion of their unique product line developed from ‘race-tested’ feedback and product research.